CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Biggest Loser Blog Edition

I sent an e-mail to sign up for The Biggest Loser Blog Edition. I haven't seen my name on the blog yet, so I hope I'm still in it. I sent a follow-up e-mail so hopefully it'll get worked out.

For those on BLBE, I use this blog at blog to lose.com for my weight loss blog. That might be why my name isn't yet on the site, because I think they needed a blog through blogger or wordpress to show up on the RSS feed. Oh well.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Go Team Lynn!

Unknown said...

lets go team!!! I seem your blog on the list so must've got things worked out. Its my first time doing this challenge

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to spread the love for Team Lynn/Team Lean! I can't wait to get to know you better!

xo
kennedy

Tiffa said...

Yay Team Lynn!