CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Introduction

I thought I would never create an adult blog, or maybe not until I had kids at least. I've done xanga in the past, but sadly, the people there seem to be dwindling and so I wasn't motivated to keep that up. And I have my blog and page at blogtolose.com which is great. The community there is so encouraging. But I would rather keep those posts about my weight loss.

Also, I've never considered myself one to enjoy writing or journaling. It just takes too long and I'd rather talk to someone. Well, just recently I finally realized that by writing things down it really helps me to think things through and internalize my thoughts about what I have learned. This has happened at blogtolose and with e-mails to my dear friend in NYC.

So, given that I realized I like to blog/journal and I don't want to get incredibly personal on blogtolose, I decided to start a blog on blogspot. I'll probably duplicate my posts that I write on blogtolose, as well as include other thoughts and experiences going on in my life irrelevant to weight loss. It should be fun.

1 comments:

Christie said...

Welcome Caylyn! Love, Sissy